EBMDA is updating its By-Laws!
Read more about the By-Law changes. These recommended changes illustrate the willingness of the Board of Directors to make EBMDA more responsive to its members, both Dealers and Associates. This will be voted on by the membership at the December 5, 2013, Annual Business Meeting in Lancaster, PA. If you would like to attend this meeting, please email the office to indicate such, at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to vote, please download the Proxy Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DECEMBER 1, 2013 OSHA Deadline for GHS Training!!
Members of EBMDA may download a training PowerPoint for free.
1. Log into the Risk Management Center. If you need login instructions, contact David Garrett at 800-296-3278. (You were sent a Username and Password. Is this still in your Inbox?)
2. Once in the Risk Management Center, click on Library.
3. In the search field at the top left, type in GHS. Then click the search icon.
4. You will see a list of all materials in the Library dealing with GHS. Look for the PowerPoint presentation, and download it.
5. Review this first, before showing it to employees. At the end of this PowerPoint, there is an attendance sheet that you should print out and have available for your employees to sign, verifying that they received the training.
6. Keep that attendance sheet in a file for OSHA review, if and when they ask for it. You may repeat the training as often as necessary, until all your required employees have been trained in GHS.
EBMDA has purchased this program for the benefit of its members.
|Base Level Platform includes…||Full Access Platform includes…|
Frank Dalinsky and family on the death of Frank’s mother, Jennie.
Robert Long Bomberger, 90, of Lititz, PA passed away on September 7, 2013 at Moravian Manor, with his family by his side. He was the son of the late Guy D. and Maybelle Long Bomberger. He was the husband of Yvonne Burkholder Bomberger with whom he recently celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary. Upon graduation, Bob briefly worked at Lancaster RCA as office manager, later joining his father at Long & Bomberger building materials company, where he served as president for 36 years.